2 USB-C Ports Laptop Power Bank, PD 100W 26800mAh
2 USB-C Ports Laptop Power Bank, PD 100W 26800mAh Portable Laptop Charger, EASYLONGER Fast Charge External Battery Pack for MacBook, iPhone, Samsung, HP, Dell, Switch, Steam Deck and More
- ⚡🔋【PD 100W, Designed for laptop】100W PD port supports most USB-C powered laptops such as MacBook, Surface Book 2, ThinkPad E480, Lenovo YOGA, HP, Dell XPS 13, etc. Supports PPS and Power Delivery (PD 100W). Our portable battery for laptops could intelligently detect the connected device and output at the fastest speed, making the charging safer and faster than ever. It can fast-charge a MacBook Pro 13″ from 0-45% in 30 minutes or an iPhone 12 from 0-60% in 30 minutes.
- ⚡🔋【New Designed 2 USB-C Ports】Make some changes and take full advantage of USB-C! Featuring smaller, faster, reversible, powerful, flexible, USB Type-C ports are now becoming universal connectors, found on all manner of devices, from simple external hard drives to high-end laptops and the latest smartphones. Our breakthrough two USB-C ports design will help you fast charge your newest USB-C devices simultaneously without sacrificing charging speed.
- ⚡🔋【Ultra-High Capacity】This 26800mAh power bank for a laptop can charge your MacBook Pro 13”(2018) 1.3 times, MacBook Pro 16” 0.8 times, iPad Pro 11” 2 times(please use the e-marker cable for charging when your laptop over 60W), Stay Powered On the Go!
- ⚡🔋【Rapid Recharge in 2.5 hours】The USB-C portable laptop charger can be fully recharged in just about 2.5 hours by using a 65W PD wall charger(A slow charger or cable may take to 20h or more). Featuring 3 fast-charging ports, this portable power bank can charge your phone, tablet, and laptop (3 devices) at the same time at a high speed. The most professional companion for your indoor and outdoor activities.
- ⚡🔋【What You Get & Our Service】You will receive: 1 x PD 100W Power Bank, 1 x USB C-C E-Mark Cable, and 1 x User Manual. our worry-free 24-month warranty and friendly customer service, if you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us by email.
|Dimensions:||18.03 x 7.62 x 2.11 cm; 450 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacture:||Dongguan Yihang Electronic Co., Ltd.|
This 100w power bank is especially true for MacBooks, Chromebooks, and some other laptops such as Microsoft Surface laptops and LG laptops, too. This will charge up most mainstream laptops at the same rate as their wall charger — and power up larger (or gaming-focused) models at a decent rate.
Our MultiProtect safety system combines short-circuit protection, overcharge protection, over discharge protection, overvoltage protection, overtemperature protection, current limiting protection, and over-current protection to give you peace of mind.
Portable & Compact
- This stylish power bank has a relatively slight &compact dimension to help you easily fit it into your backpack or suitcase and take it everywhere you need to without worries. Best laptop accessories for a business trip, traveling, parties, BBQs, and outdoor activities(camping, mountain climbing, and picnic).
|USB-C PD Input||5V-3A/9V-3A/12V-3A/15V-3A/20V-3A (MAX:60W)|
|TYPE-C1 Output||5V-3A/9V-3A/12V-3A/15V-3A/20V-5A (MAX:100W)|
|TYPE-C2 Output||5V-3A/9V-3A/12V-2.25A (MAX:27W) PPS: 3.3V-11V/3A|
|USB-A Output||5V/4.5A 4.5V/5A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A (MAX:22.5W)|
|Total Max Output||136W|
|Recharge Time||3 hours with 45W PD charger, 11hours with 5V/2A charger|
|Dimensions||180x 76.2 x 21.1 mm|
1. Why can't charge my laptop correctly?
-Check the power battery level before use -Make sure your laptop works and USB C port charging is enabled
-There are two USB C ports, make sure you charge your laptop from the USB C1 port(Marked IN/OUT), which will support up to PD 100W. Another USB C2 port will only output PD 27W max, can't work with your laptop. -Make sure that the power cable works and is fully inserted
-Try another cable, make sure the cable will support fast charging technology as your laptop requires -Reduce laptop resource usage
-Avoid extremely hot or cold temperatures. -In addition, this power bank is designed for devices with USB C standard protocol, compatible with most USB C laptops and devices, but not compatible with non-standard USB C protocol devices, especially old models.
2. Why can't charge the power bank correctly?
-Make sure that the power cable is fully inserted -Please use the charger and charging cable of PD standard protocol -There are two USB C ports, make sure you recharge the power bank from the USB C1 port(Marked IN/OUT). Another USB C2 port is only for output, can't recharge the power bank.
-Try using a different power cable, make sure the cable will support fast charging technology as the power bank requires
-Charging the power bank with a PD charger(60W recommend). or it will need more than 16 hours -Internal circuits have failed, suffered a hard shock like a fall
3. Why can't fast charge my Samsung smartphone?
-Make sure you charge your device from a USB C2 port, it will support PPS. USB C1 port can't support PPS. -Your phone is about to be full of battery.
4. Why can't get advertised 100W?
-Check your laptop power consumption before use, for example, when your laptop power consumption is 65W, the output will be 65W max, it can't reach 100W, and the charging speed will also fluctuate during the full charging process, it's all decided by the device's needs, it is smartly set to protect your laptop. -Make sure to use PD100W USB C to USB C cable with E-Marker -The power management system of your device will gradually reduce the charging power rate as the power of the device continues to increase, so that the working power rate tends to be 0 when the device is fully charged. -Keep your power bank at a high battery level -Try not to use multiple outputs together when the low battery level.
5. How many times it can charge my laptop when fully recharged? Why not 26800mAh?
-Find the capacity of your laptop battery and the power bank -Since there will be energy loss during device charging, the degree of power that can be charged to the device is directly related to the capacity of the battery built into the device, and also has a certain relationship with the working condition of the laptop or devices undercharging. For example, the MacBook Pro 13″ can be charged more than once while the MacBook Pro 14″ can be charged only once when the device is powered off. The energy released by the power bank = energy (Wh) of the power bank * conversion efficiency (the greater the charging power rate, the energy loss, the lower the efficiency) -Conversion efficiency will also vary from cable length, high charging voltages/currents, heat and the battery health of the laptop.
Philips is one of the largest International brands selling electrical and electronics equipment aiming your almost all the everyday needs. Their household electronics range consists of sound and vision products like TVs, home and portable audio, phones and headphones, and small and large kitchen gadgets, and more. They are also famous for selling household lights, consumer lighting, and accessories. They even sell personal and health care ranges for men and women grooming essentials like trimmers, and accessories for oral, mother and child, pain relief, hearing and sleeping, asthma and COPD care accessories. Latest Deals provides you an exclusive range of Philips voucher codes, discounts, and special offers to save big on every purchase.More Less