SpeedPlay Zero Walkable Stainless Steel Pedals
SpeedPlay Zero Walkable Stainless Steel Pedals Black
- PRECISION CARTRIDGE AND NEEDLE BEARINGS: Three instead of two allows the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety.
- DUAL-SIDED ENTRY: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- YOUR CHOICE OF MICRO-ADJUSTABLE FLOAT OR A FIXED POSITION: Zero rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree range.
- ALL THREE FOOT-AXIS ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE SET INDEPENDENTLY OF ONE ANOTHER: Unlike the set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero Walkable Cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments
- THE LOWEST STACK HEIGHT: The Zero Walkable Cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer (8.5MM stack height for 4-hole, 11.5mm for 3-hole)
Pedals Speedplay Zero Walkable Stainless Steel Black
|Dimensions:||15.39 x 15.6 x 4.9 cm; 500 Grams|