Motorola Nursery PIP1010 CON Baby Monitor
Motorola Nursery PIP1010 CON Baby Monitor – with Camera – Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Night Vision – Including Wall Mount – Motorola Nursery App – Room Temperature, Two-Way Communication and Lullabies
- BABY MONITOR WITH CAMERA AND APP – The Motorola Nursery PIP10 baby monitor comes with a single camera that you can control via the Motorola Smartphone app. You can easily download the app via Google Play or App Store on your phone or tablet.
- WALL MOUNT – The Motorola Nursery PIP1010 Con baby monitor with camera gives you a complete overview of the entire baby room. Place the camera on a dresser or nightstand, or mount the baby monitor on the wall using the supplied screws and bracket.
- TILT, PAN AND ZOOM – When the baby monitor camera is mounted in a strategic position, you can use the Motorola Nursery app to tilt, rotate and zoom in on your baby. So you never miss a moment in the life of your child.
- MOTOROLA NURSERY APP – In the Motorola Nursery app, you can stream images from the baby’s room 24 hours a day in 1080P Full HD picture quality, play lullabies, speak to your baby, take screenshots and even save and keep a baby diary. You’ll also receive notifications of sounds from the baby’s room and be able to check the room temperature.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION – Of course, your baby sleeps best in the dark. Luckily, infrared night vision means you can keep an eye on your baby even when it’s dark in the room.
Keeping an eye on your baby has never been easier than with the Motorola Nursery PIP1010 Con baby monitor with camera. This compact baby camera monitor offers the possibility to receive a 24-hour stream from the nursery via a Wifi connection, both indoors and outdoors. Watch the images in Full HD 1080p quality via the Motorola Nursery app on your smartphone or tablet. In the app, you not only receive live images, but you can also speak to your baby via a high-sensitivity microphone, play pre-recorded lullabies, take screenshots and video footage of your baby and even keep a baby diary. In addition, the baby camera also measures the room temperature in the nursery, you can turn and tilt the camera and, finally, it can also zoom in on your child. Even when it is dark in the baby’s room, you can easily keep an eye on it thanks to infrared night vision. Control with Motorola Nursery app The Motorola Nursery PIP10 Con comes with a single baby camera that captures images of your child. You can then easily view the images via a Wi-Fi connection and the Motorola Nursery app on your smartphone or tablet. Through this app, you can stream images from the baby’s room 24 hours a day in 1080P Full HD quality, play lullabies, speak to your baby, take screenshots and even save and keep a baby diary. You can also control the baby camera’s tilt, zoom and swivel function in the app and, thanks to a high-sensitivity microphone, receive notifications on your smartphone when a sound comes from the baby camera. Including wall mount The Motorola Nursery PIP1010 Con baby monitor with camera and night vision gives you a complete overview of the entire baby room. Place the Motorola baby monitor on a dresser or nightstand, or mount the baby camera to the wall using the supplied screws and bracket. When the baby monitor with camera is mounted in a strategic place, you can use the Motorola Nursery app to tilt, rotate the baby camera or zoom in on your child. In this way, you will never miss another moment in the life of your child. Make sure at all times that you place the wifi baby monitor near an outlet to provide it with power. Infrared night vision, two-way communication and room temperature Besides zooming, tilting and turning, you can do much more with the Motorola Nursery baby monitor. The microphone in the camera and your smartphone allow you to speak to your baby when he or she is sad or cannot fall asleep. The voice of a parent often calms the baby down faster. Thanks to infrared night vision, you also have a clear view of your baby when it is dark in the nursery. The baby monitor als monitors the room temperature in the nursery and updates you about it through the Motorola Nursery app. This way, you make sure your baby always gets a good night’s sleep. Specifications Motorola Nursery PIP1010 Con baby monitor Connection with Wi-Fi Full HD 1080p video quality Remote tilt, pan and zoom Control with Motorola Nursery App Secure and strong connection Two-way calling and pre-recorded lullabies Room temperature monitors Adjustable to Celsius and Fahrenheit Infrared night vision Highly sensitive microphone Mount to wall 24-hour monitoring and streaming Can be extended to 4 cameras (sold separately)
|Dimensions:||11 x 5 x 11 cm; 110 Grams|