Qisan Mini Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard PBT
Qisan Mini Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard PBT Keycps 69 Keys Gateron Brown Switch Led White Backlit British Version Layout Gaming Keyboard-White Gray Combo Magicforce
- Mechanical gaming keyboard with Gateron Brown switch, 69 keys mini size, UK layout, White Gray Combo PBT Keycaps.
- PBT Dye-subbed Keycaps: With high-quality PBT keycaps and an anti-grease coating, this 69 keys mechanical keyboard provide top-notch durability and a great feel for your typing. The zero-shine matte look will last for as long as you use it.
- Eight lighting mode optional switching, six lighting strength levels options and LED backlight. Press and hold down the Fn key and another key simultaneously to perform shortcuts to multimedia keys, backlight mode and other functions.
- DIP Switch Seeting Instructions:Three DIP switch at the bottom of keyboard allows you to swap some keys according to your prefernce. you can creat your favoritr keyboard. modifications via DIP switch are retained even after restarting computer.
- The 69 keys keyboard is compact, space saving, handy and portable with detachable USB cable. The inside of keyboard adopts anodized brushed aluminum alloy top plate. The ergonomically sculpted key profile is arranged to meet ergonomic usage. The back of the keyboard is designed with six anti-skid angles.
|Dimensions:||39.7 x 13.1 x 5.3 cm; 810 Grams|
Qisan 69 keys British Version Layout Gateron Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
PC with USB port, compatible with Windows Vista/XP/7/8/10. Suitable for desktops, Chrome books, PCs, laptops, computers and so on.
Moden and Ergonomic Desigh
Humanization design-The keyboard features a floating-key design in profile and each row of keys in different slant,conforms to ergonomic design. And the plastic base of the keyboard is fitted with four rubber pads as well as two foldable feet, provide a perfect position for your typing, gaming.
DIP Swich Options Allow for Customizing
It is required that the keyboard be unplugged when changing DIP switches. Connect the keyboard to a computer again after setting has been completed. Otherwise the keyboard may be damaged and/or setting may become disabled.