Rutland County Garden Furniture – Oakham Junior
Rutland County Garden Furniture – Oakham Junior Picnic Table Heavy Duty Picnic Bench For Children – Ideal For Kids Play Areas and Gardens (4 ft, Light Green)
- The Oakham Junior heavy-duty Picnic Table is manufactured by Rutland County Garden Furniture LTD, one of the UK’s largest suppliers of pressure treated Picnic Benches, Garden Pergolas and Log Stores.
- All of our Furniture is designed in-house and built by us in the UK from Pressure Treated Northern European Redwood, ensuring it is robust in design and built to last, free from Rot and Fungal attack for up to 15 years.
- We only use smooth Timber with eased edges. All bolts have black cover caps for maximum safety and to enhance the finished product, making it ideal for applications such as Schools, Nurseries and Kids Clubs.
- All of our picnic benches are available in 3ft to 5ft long, in Light Green or Rustic Brown, with square or rounded seat and table top ends and have a 45mm parasol hole.
- All of our Garden Furniture will require some assembly before use. We provide easy to follow picture instructions that will be emailed to you with your delivery information.
Our range of picnic benches and 8 seater benches (excluding the Ashwell model) are manufactured in our workshops from superior, heavy duty joinery grade redwood timber that is sourced from responsibly managed forests and very seldom seen at this price point. The timber is fully pressure-treated for maximum durability (up to 15 years free from rot or fungal attack) and are strong, robust, highly durable, comfortable and beautifully finished. All of our furniture also comes supplied with corrosion treated fixings and black cover caps to maximize safety and further enhance the look of the finished product. Each Rutland County picnic bench also features a convenient 45mm parasol hole size and is semi assembled upon delivery, only requiring a 10mm socket/spanner to assemble. A printable PDF instruction manual will be supplied via email. Standard delivery is to mainland England and Wales only. If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25 surcharge and cannot be processed without prior arrangement. AB31 – 56, FK 19 – 21, Any IV postcode, KW 1 – 14, PA 21 – 40 and PH 8, 9, 15 – 40, 49 – 51. In addition, delivery to the following postcodes will be charged at a higher rate and cannot be processed without prior arrangement: IM1 – 9, PO30 – 41, ZE, KW, HS, BT, TR21 – 25, EX39, KA27 – 28, PO boxes, BFPO.
|Dimensions:||120 x 114 x 60 cm; 30 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||Rutland County Garden Furniture|