BOCbco EMS Abs Muscle Stimulator trainer belt Abs
BOCbco EMS Abs Muscle Stimulator trainer belt Abs Trainer Abdominal Belt, EMS Muscle Stimulator, USB Rechargeable, Ab Belt Toning Gym Workout Machine For Men AND Wome
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) stimulates muscles by directly sending signals to muscles through current stimulation. All you need to do is put a mat on your body and let them exercise your muscles. The gel pad is made of high-grade soft PU, so it can give you a skin-friendly experience, with a 50% increase in firmness and a 30% increase in electrical conductivity of the machine.
- There are 12 high-intensity exercises for the abdominal muscle toner, which can be adjusted according to your needs. The trainer is suitable for body curves and exercises effectively on the abdomen, arms and other parts. When you entertain, work, etc, you can exercise. In addition, thanks to its individual design, you can easily replace machines and stickers.
- About 20 minutes (10 minutes low level, 5 minutes medium level, 5 minutes high level). There are 10 high-intensity exercises and 12 intensity options to help with fat burning and muscle growth. It is equal to 2000M running, 90-minute crunches, 90-minute freestyle, and 2 weeks of diet. The exercise device uses USB charging and the exercise intensity of the machine is increased by 50% compared with similar products.
- This muscle toner can help adjust, tighten and strengthen your body muscles, you can get better numbers continuous use this product about 2 months later.
- Packaging, fitness machine * 3 + ABS pad * 1 + personal pad * 2 + remote control * 1 + storage belt * 1 + USB cable * 1 + chassis * 2 + English manual * 1
Adopt 15 different levels of intensity from warm-up to high-intensity exercise and finally to relaxation with full automation control. It does no harm to human body. Just enjoy scientific and healthy fitness.The following people are not allowed to use the product or it may cause accidents, the problems of skin and body.-Women who are pregnant or give birth to babies recently-Electronic medical life-support equipment such as artificial cardiopuimonary machine-Electronic medical devices attached to the body such as electroncardiogram scanner-Internally transplanted electronic medical device, such as pacemakers