LeTkingok EBC-A40L Large Current Lithium Battery
LeTkingok EBC-A40L Large Current Lithium Battery Charge Dischage Capacity Tester, 5V 40A Fe Battery Cyclic Teste
- EBC-A40L is a high-current battery charge and discharge capacity tester for 5V battery and performance testing, through the online software with more extensions.
- The EBC-A40L tester is designed to charge and discharge batteries within 5V at a large current,the maximum current it supports is 40A in charging and 40A in discharging.
- Connecting pattern: Testing connector and PC connection(The EBC-A40L tester can connect with a computer through a designated USB-TTL cable)
- Setting examples: Discharge setting (discharge the Lithium battery from 3.7V to 2.8V at 5A); Charge setting (charge the Lithium battery from 3.7V to 4.2V at 2.5A, cut-off current is 0.11A)
- Setting examples: Auto test setting (charge the 3.7V Lithium battery at 2.5A and discharge it at 5A, waiting time is 5 minutes)
Note: The voltage of the test element (battery, etc.) cannot exceed 5V. If it exceeds 5V, the circuit board will be burned out and irreversible.
Voltage range: charge 0-5V, discharge 0-5V
Voltage accuracy: 0.2% ± 0.03V
Current range: charge 0.1-40A, discharge 0.1-40A
Current accuracy: 0.2% ± 0.01A
Discharge mode: CC constant current discharge / CP Constant power
Discharge termination: time / voltage is lower than the set limit / Manual
Discharge power: maximum 200W
Charge mode: CV constant current constant voltage charging
Charge termination: constant current is less than the set limit / Manual
1. The first line shows mode (CC-constant current), voltage, and current.
2. The second line shows working process, working time (in minute) and capacity (automatic switch between 0000mAh and 00.00Ah).
3. Working process reads OFF when the test stops and DSC or CHG in testing. It shows AT1 if you
4. Choose automatic charging/discharging and 1 means the step 1 of current testing.
5. A short press on the “SET” button and the display changes to power and energy.
6. In auto test of “charge-discharge-charge”, you can check test results of each step by spin the
7. “SET” knob.
Press the “ON” button to start discharging test (shows DSC) and one more press to stop (shows OFF).
8. You can open setting interface by press on the “SET” button for 2 seconds in the stop state
(This function is invalid when the tester being connected with the PC software).
1. Positive and negative connections should not be reversed.
2. Always use the tester within the allowed range.
3. If you need the electronic version of the product manual or software, please contact us.
1 x Tester
1 x Online line
1 x Test line
1 x Power cord
|Dimensions:||43.69 x 25.2 x 18.21 cm; 5.1 Kilograms|
|Colour:||Red, White, Blue|
|Colour:||Red, White, Blue|